About the book
Key features of Understanding Information Technology for Classes I and II are:
- Written in a lucid language, with plenty of pictures and screenshots for better understanding.
- Try it Out covers a quick revision of the subject matter learnt in previous classes.
- Know More gives additional Information about computers.
- Activity is given after every main topic to reinforce learning.
- Computer Alert keeps learners on their while working on computers.
- My Computer Lab provides exercises to perform in computer lab.
- com helps in summarizing the chapter.
- Pen Paper Test contains a variety of questions to test theoretical understanding of the chapter.
- Term Test Paper given at the end of each term helps in evaluation process.
About the author