The New Book of Physics, Class-XII (VOL.1 & Vol.2)
ER. Sunil Batra
Avichal Publishing Company
|School Board/University Filter
|School Class Filter
|School Subjects Filter
Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
About the book
We feel privileged to bring out “The New Book of Physics’ for class XII students. The book has been prepared as per The New Education Policy (NEP) and National Curriculum Framework-FS, 2023 (NCF-SE). The book adheres to the latest curriculum and syllabus of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
My primary reason for wirting this book is to present the basic concepts of physics in an interesting manner and at the same time inculcating deep knowledge along with approach for problem solving. The end result that i expect is not only to develop a comfort zone but raise the confidence of students.
The salient features of the book are:
- The book is based on the latest syllabus of CBSE.
- The book has been written in a very simple and lucid language.
- All concepts given in the book relate to real life situations.
- All the chapters have a sufficient number of diagrams, figures and tables.
- To check the understanding of the chapter sufficient number of Intext Questions have been given as ‘Self Test’ in each chapter.
- All the chapters contain Problem Solving Tactics, Solved examples, Very Short Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type-I Questions, Short Answer Type-II Questions, case-study based questions, Assertion-Reason Questions, Multiple Choice Questions and True or False.
- NCERT Textual Exercise and NCERT Exemplar Questions are given at the end of the each chapter with their solution.
- Some additional topics which are not in the syllabus of CBSE, but are useful for competitive exams have been given in boxes as an additional information.
- Questions from CBSE previous years Board Examinations/Sample Papers have also been included.
About the author