About the book
ICSE Practical Chemistry is a laboratory manual for the students of class IX. This book describes all the experiments of latest syllabus designed and prescribed by ICSE, New Delhi. Each experiment described in this manual has been verified in the chemistry laboratory.
Salient features of the book
- Direct description of the experiment.
- Experimental steps with detailed observations and deductions.
- Chemical reactions involved in the experiments.
- Summary of the tests.
- Viva voce in the form of discussion between the teacher (T) and students (S) on practical skills.
- A large number of experimental assignments on the examination pattern.
The Authors wish to express their heartfelt thanks to:
- The publishers M/s Avichal Publishing Company (APC) New Delhi for their active cooperation and coordination in bringing out the revised edition of the book.
- The press Eltee Printmaster (P) Ltd. for providing flawless proofs.
- Dr. Ram Sharan, Associate Professor, Chemistry Department, Acharya Narendra Dev College (ANDC), Delhi University for providing guidance at various stages during the revision of this book.
About the author