About the book
Secondary Chemistry is a thoroughly revised textbook for the students of Class X. This book covers the complete chemistry portion of the latest syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
Salient features of the book.
- Use of SI units to make the students aware of International trends in the scientific world.
- Latest IUPAC names of elements and compounds.
- A large number of activities and experiments as an effective tool for learning by doing.
- Illustrative examples and labelled diagrams for a proper understanding of the concepts.
- Main points for quick review of the contents of each chapter.
- Solved NCERT intext and textbook exercises.
(i) Multiple choice questions (MCQ).
(ii) Assertion Reason type questions.
(iii) Very short answer (VSA) Type questions.
(iv) Short Answer (SA) Type questions.
(v) Long Answer (LA) type questions
Comprehension Based Questions have also been provided at the end of the book.
About the author