About the book
MCQs in economics Class-XII is a reference book in Question-Answer form which is strictly based on the revised CBSE Term 1 Syllabus-2021 and NCERT. The content of the book has been written in a language which is easy to comprehend and learn. The book consists of chapter wise summary which will allow the students to prepare well for their upcoming CBSE Board Examination. It also consists of practice questions based on the CBSE-Term 1 Board Examination Pattern.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE BOOK
- Strictly based on revised CBSE syllabus and NCERT Book.
- Chapter wise summary for examination (Simple Language, easy to comprehend and learn)
- Diagrams and flow charts for better conceptual understanding
- Definition of key terms and sequence of events
- Case study- Case based integrated multiple-choice questions along with answers (as per CBSE Term-1 syllabus)
Objective type questions -Assertion and reasoning questions , MCQS , fill in the blanks , Match the following
About the author