About the book
“Lab Manual Science” is a practical book meant for the students of class IX. It also contains a record book for the benefit of the students. The basic concepts, complete procedural steps and observations of experiments have been explained systematically. Sufficient number of Viva Voce Questions and Multiple choice questions have also been included for the strengthening of the concepts. The book has been prepared strictly according to latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE, New Delhi.
Salient Features of the book
- Basic concepts related to each experiment are explained in a simple language.
- Experimental procedure for each experiment is given in step-wise manner.
- Properly labelled diagrams are given wherever required.
- Necessary precautions to be followed during the course of the experiment are also properly explained.
- Viva Voce questions are given after each experiment.
- Sufficient number of Multiple Choice Questions are given to the end of each experiment.
About the author