About the book
Some unique features of this book are:
- Content has been written in a simple and easy-to-understand language. New terms have also been highlighted and explained.
- At the beginning of each chapter, sub-topics have been given to provide an overview of the concepts covered.
- Colourful pictures, hand-made illustrations, well-labelled diagrams and flow charts have been incorporated for clear understanding.
- Highlighted boxed contain important information and interesting facts related to the topic.
- Mind maps given at the end of each chapter help to organize and summaries the information of the chapter for better recapitulation.
- For through learning and self-evaluation, different types of questions, like multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks, true or false, match the following, name the following, diagram-based question and short answer questions have been given at the end of the chapters.
- A number of activities have been given in each chapter for understanding of the concepts.
About the author