About the book
Mathematics is a beautiful subject. it is used in one’s everyday life regularly. Also, mathematic plays an important role in development of many qualities such as reasoning power, critical thinking, problem solving ability and many more.
This series is prepared keeping in view all these factors. It is prepared as per the latest requirements of National education Policy 2020 and National curriculum Framework (NCF) 2023.
The subject matter has been explained in a simple language and includes several examples from real life situations. Emphasis has been laid on making understand the basic facts, concepts, principles, and their applications in lucid language. The age and mental level has been kept in mind while making the concepts clear to the students. Carefully selected examples consist of detailed step by step solutions so that students get prepared to tackle all the problems given in the exercises.
Salient features of the book are:
- Keeping in mind the age group of the students, the matter has been supported by the pictures and diagrams.
- Care has been taken to maintain the continuity of the subject matter.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and True/False statement are given under the heading ‘Mental Maths’.
- Interesting facts are given under the heading ‘DO you Know?.
- The 360-degree Holistic Progress Crad has been designed to cover assessments of all stakeholders in a child’s learning process. It includes self-assessment, Peer-assessment, Parents-Assessment and Teachers-Assessment. Thus, this progress card has been thoughtfully created to bridge the gap between school-learning and home-learning.
About the author