Empower Computer Studies with AI and Coding in Python, Class-5
Dilip Kumar Dey, Vijay Kumar Pandey
Avichal Publishing Company
|School Board/University Filter||
|School Class Filter||
|School Subjects Filter||
About the book
We are living in a world of technology and innovation where AI-based education becomes an integral automation, Artificial Intelligence has been introduced in the series Empower Computer Studies (Class 1 to class 8) in the graded form to make new generation more creative and innovative. The main objective to incorporate Artificial Intelligence is to keep pace with the global developments. It will further help the present education system to encourage practical-based learning to widen the vision of the students.
Empower Computer Studies series adhere to the New Education Policy (NEP) 2020 and the NCF 2023. This series has been improved with Windows 10 and MS office 2016. The series is written in a simple and lucid language that will enable the students to develop new skills through windows-based screenshots, diagrams and illustrations. These skills include problem solving, inquiry, flexibility, collaboration, creativity, systematic thinking and technological literacy. The books for classes 1 and 2 have been developed in a child-friendly manner by including clip arts and cartoons.
The Series also contains different programming languages at various levels that will help the students develop coding skills using age-appropriate software. It is grouped as:
Classes 3-4 : Tux Paint: A painting and drawing application software.
Classes 1-5: Scratch: Block-based programming language.
Classes 5-8: Python: A programming language.
- Learning Scope highlights the topics of the chapter before the actual explanation begins.
- Knowledge Corner/Do you Know provides important and interesting facts related to the topics.
- Chapter at a glance has been provided at the end of each chapter for easy recall of important terms and concepts learnt in the chapter.
- Each chapter is followed by the exercises that include objective type/Multiple choice questions (MCQs) Assertion and reason type questions, Case study-based questions and Subjective questions.
- Activities and in the computer lab included at the end of each chapter helps in learning through experience.
- Latest technologies in the field of computers, like Python, Scratch, HTML, Artificial Intelligence, App Development, LibreOffice, etc.
- 21st Century Skills: Activities nurturing 21st century skills to empower students.
About the author