About the book
The book has several unique features which make it distinct from other available books on Accountancy.
Some of the special features of the book are:
- Entire book has been modified as per Schedule III of the Companies Act.
- A number of illustrations have been given in each chapter and these have been solved in such a simple manner that students can easily understand them.
- Practical questions given at the end of each chapter are strictly in the serial order of the illustrations. Answers and hints to solve the questions have been given at the end of each questions. We are very much confident that after doing the illustrations, students can themselves solve the practical questions independently.
- The book contains a large number of practical questions at the end of each chapter, so that students may test their understanding of the chapter.
- Accuracy is one of the main features of the book.
About the author