About the book
Mentor in Economics- Class XII is a reference book which is strictly based on the revised CBSE syllabus and the NCERT book. The content of the book has been written in a language which is easy to comprehend and learn. Real life examples, diagrams and flow charts have been used in all the chapters to facilitate conceptual understanding. It also provides chapter wise ready notes which will aloe the students to prepare well for their CBSE Board Examination.
The teaching experience of more than 10 years has helped me better understand the academic needs of the students. I have used this experience to design the book in a manner that will address the students’ academic concerns effectively.
Salient Features of the book
- Strictly based on the revised CBSE syllabus and NCERT Book
- Content explanation with real-life examples.
- Chapter-wise ready notes/content for Examination (simple language, easy to comprehend and learn)
- Diagrams and flow charts for better conceptual understanding
- Definition of key terms and sequence of events
- Case Study – Case/Source based integrated questions along with answers (as per CBSE Sample Question Paper)
- NCERT Questions (with answers)
- Previous Years’ CBSE Questions (with answers)
- Objective Type Questions- Assertion and Reason Questions, MCQs, True/False, fill in the blanks, Match the following
- Additional Questions (with answers)
- Appendix – Latest Changes in the CBSE Curriculum of 2023
About the author