About the book
Salient features of the book:
- Pedagogical approach to the subject.
- Point by point discussion of the topics.
- Explanation of the difficult but important concepts in lucid manner.
- Use of SI units throughout the book.
- Easy to understand approach to the modern topics included in the syllabus
- Solved examples to illustrates the concepts and principles of chemistry.
- Nomenclature, conversions, distinction between pairs, what happens when name reactions in the chapters o Organic section.
- Wide spectrum of problems for practice.
- Important points for quick revision at the end of each chapter
- Questions on the pattern of ISC Examinations and useful for various entrance tests(viz. MCQ, Fill in the blanks, true and false statements and match the items.
About the author