About the book
Salient features of the book are:
- Comic Strip: An introduction of the chapter in the form of story to make the concept interesting.
- Let’s Try: In – text activities to assess the clarity of the concept that they have learnt.
- Discuss and Share: Snippets of information based on the concept but beyond the text.
- Let’s Learn More: In-text discussion and additional information for the class.
- Life Skills: Integrate various skills to encourage the students to develop a feeling of belonginess towards the world around them.
- Time to Venture: Includes the activities that assess recalling abilities of the students in a joyous way.
- 360o Holistic Progress Card: Based on the guidelines of the New Education Policy to assesses the knowledge and skills picked up by the students during the course of learning is provided for every chapter at the end of the book.
- 21st Century Skills comprising Learning Skills, Literacy Skills and Life Skills as envisioned in the NEP 2020 are duly incorporated.
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are addressed by way of embedded tasks, projects and activities in the chapters.
About the author