About the book
Salient features of the book:
- Keeping in mind the age group of the students, the matter has been divided into sections and sub-sections so that the students can learn at their own pace.
- All new concepts have been developed by class-activity method.
- Results, wherever possible, have been verified by lab activity method.
- Objectives questions in the form of Fill in the Blanks, True/False statement and Multiple Choice Questions have been given under the heading ‘Mental Maths’.
- In addition to normal questions, some Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions have been given to enhance the analytical thinking of the students.
- Each Chapter is followed by a Summary which recapitulates the new terms, concepts and results.
- The last section ‘Check Your Progress’, acts as a Unit Test.
- Model Question Papers have been given at proper places.
- A new section on Logical Reasoning and Aptitude has been added at the end of the book.
- A few, relevant case studies have also been added.
- In entire book, care has been taken to maintain the continuity of the subject matter.
About the author