Textbook of Informatics Practices code-065, CBSE , Class-XII
Dilip Kumar Pandey, Vijay Kumar Pandey
Avichal Publishing Company
|School Board/University Filter
|School Class Filter
|School Subjects Filter
About the book
Salient Features of the book
The book, Textbook of Informatics Practices for class-XII(065) has a number of special features. Some of them are mentioned as under:
- It aims at providing an in-depth understanding of the CBSE curriculum.
- It forces on teaching Python Pandas concepts to help students learn programming concepts and develop problem solving skills an RDBMS operations.
- The contents of each chapter are consolidated under In this Chapter that will guide the readers to know all about each chapter before they go into the details.
- It includes numerous easy-to-understand examples, solved programs that are concise and practical, self-explanatory diagrams, practical implementations and other tools.
- Each chapter contains adequate illustrations so that the students can get in-depth knowledge of the subject.
- The syntax and keywords used in each chapter are highlighted throughout in the discussion to make the book more comprehensive.
- The definitions and important concepts have been presented separately through definition boxes, Note boxes and Just to know boxes respectively.
- Each chapter consists tested, debugged and error-free codes with screenshots.
- Each chapter contains Chapter at a Glance for easy recall of important terms and concepts.
- End of the chapter contains Multiple Choice Questions, Assertion-Reason Type questions, Case Study, Based questions, short answer type questions, programming practice questions, NCERT Book’s questions and examinations questions.
The book is an amalgamation of description of theories, mathematical deduction and pictorial depiction with diagrams and exercise for practicing.
In short, the book is a through explanation of the concepts of Python Pandas including Series and DataFrames. Apart from this, detailed concepts of Data Visualisation using Matplotlib in terms of Line Chart, Bar Chart , Pie Chart, Scatter Plot, Histograms, Frequency Polygons and Box Plot have also been thoroughly explained.
About the author