About the book
Computers have brought a revolution in the lives of people and completely transformed industries such as Education, Entertainment, Media, Automobiles, etc. Hence, the knowledge of computer science is imperative for the students. Teachers play an important role in training students in the subject with the objectives that a students in this subject with the objectives that a students in this subject with the objectives that a student will be able to-
- Understand the basics of operating systems, hardware, software and programming language.
- Appreciate the wider context of computer science in the society.
- Extend current knowledge and skills in the field.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems in the discipline.
- Develop skills in analysing data and drawing conclusions.
This Teachers’ Manual has been prepared for the book ‘Understanding Information Technology’ for class VI with the aim to lay a strong foundation for the teachers to impart knowledge and develop confidence among students. This book will serve the teachers and the students in the following ways:
- In improving the style of teaching.
- In motivating the students to meet the challenges faced in the subject.
- In preparing the students for independent learning.
- In receiving feedback from the students to further improve the teaching methodology.
About the author