About the book
This is an integrated social science series for classes 6, 7 and 8. It conforms to the new NCERT syllabus and adheres to the guidelines of National Curriculum Framework (NCF).
Main Features of the series
- Written in a simple language with an integrated thematic approach to make learning of the key concepts easier.
- Rich illustrations and detailed maps are the highlight of the book.
- Key words as Important terms are given at the beginning of each chapter.
- Extensive Case Studies included to help the children understand the topics better.
- Summary of the Lesson has been given for quick recapitulation.
- Exercises and activities are the important features of the series.
- Exercises include MCQs, True-False, Long and Short questions, Projects and Activities.
- More tasks have been given in each section of the book which include Projects, Activities, Assignment, Map Work, PowerPoint Presentation, Surveys, Interviews, Debate and Discussion, Creative writing , Picture-based question, etc.
- Two Model Test Papers have been given to help students in preparing for examinations.
- Value-based Questions given in each chapter highlight the life skills and co-scholastic abilities of the children.
- HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) question, a regular feature, given to enhance reasoning ability.
- Interesting Facts given as a box matter highlight interesting incidences and facts.
About the author