About the book
Some unique features of this book are:
- Content has been written in a simple and easy – to understand language. New Terms have been highlighted and also explained.
- At the beginning of each chapter, Sub-topics have been given to provide an overview of the concepts covered.
- Colourful pictures, hand-made illustrations, well-labelled diagrams and flow charts have been incorporated for clear understanding.
- Each chapter includes highlighted boxes with additional information and interesting facts related to the topic so as to keep young minds engaged.
- Important points have been given at the end of each chapter in the form of specially designed flow charts and arrow diagrams to facilitate recapitulation.
- For self-evaluation and testing, different types of questions have been given at the end of each chapter like multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks, true or false, match the following, short and long answer questions.
- Higher order thinking Skills (HOTS), research-based questions and projects have also been given to initiate inquisitiveness in the child.
About the author