About the book
Some Unique features of this book are:
- Content has been written in a simple and easy – to understand language.
- At the beginning of each chapter, Sub-topics have been given to provide an overview of the concepts covered.
- Colourful pictures, hand-made illustrations, well-labelled diagrams and flow charts have been incorporated for clear understanding.
- Each Chapter contains additional information and interesting facts related to the topic so as to keep young minds engaged.
- Key Terms and Important points have been given at the end of each chapter to facilitate recapitulation in the form of specially designed flow charts and arrow diagrams.
- For self-evaluation a variety of questions have been given at the end of each chapter like MCQs, fill in the blanks, true/false, matching, short and long answer questions.
- Higher order thinking Skills (HOTS), research-based questions and projects have also been given to initiate inquisitiveness in the child.
About the author
Sunder kaur –
Good very very good nice 🙂