About the book
Main Features of the Series
- Written in a simple language with an integrated thematic approach to make learning of the key concepts easier.
- Rich illustrations and detailed maps are the highlights of the book.
- Key words as New Words to Remember given at the beginning of each chapter.
- Extensive Case Studies included to help the children understand the topics better.
- Summary of the Lesson has been given for quick recapitulation.
- Rich and extensive exercises and activities are the important features of the book.
- Exercises include MCQs, True-False, Long and Short questions, Projects and Activities.
- More tasks given in each section of the book include Projects, Activities, Assignment, Map Work, PowerPoint Presentation, Surveys, Interviews, Debate and Discussion, Creative Writing, Picture-based questions, etc.
- Test Papers are given at appropriate places.
- Value-Based Questions, given at the end of each chapter, highlight the life skills and co-scholastic abilities of the children.
- HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) question, a regular feature, given to enhance reasoning ability.
- Interesting Facts given as a box matter highlight interesting incidences and facts.
About the author