About the book
The subject matter has been explained in a simple language and includes many examples from real life situations. Emphasis has been laid on basic facts, concepts, terms, principles and on the application of various concepts. Carefully selected examples consist of detailed step-by-step solutions so that the students get prepared to tackle all the problems given in exercises.
Salient features of the book:
- Keeping in mind the age group of the students, the matter has been divided into sections and sub-sections so that the students can learn at their own pace.
- All new concepts have been developed by class-activity method.
- Results, wherever possible, have been verified by lab activity method.
- Questions in the form of fill in the Blanks, True/False statements and Multiple Choice Questions have been given under the heading ‘Mental Maths’.
- Some Value Based Questions have also been included to impart values among students.
- In addition to normal questions, some Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions have been given to enhance the analytical thinking of the students.
- Each chapter is followed by a Summary which recapitulates the new terms, concepts and results.
- The last section ‘Check Your Progress’, acts as a Unit Test.
- Model Question Papers have been given at proper places.
About the author