About the book
This book MCQs in Mathematics has been prepared for the students of class XII to understand and practice questions that have been included in the latest CBSE Circular (ACAD53/2021, for the First Term examinations 2021-2022).
Salient Features of the book:
- It contains chapterwise questions in the form of Multiple Choice Questions, Assertion-Reason Questions and Case-Based Questions.
- Every chapter has a short synopsis covering all the important concepts and formulae. Students can use that to revise the chapter, before proceeding with the questions.
- Multiple Choice Questions have been framed in a manner such that they holistically cover all the chapter and also, prepare the students for competitive exams.
- Assertion-Reason Questions is a new category of questions which will help students understand the concepts more clearly.
- Case-Based Questions are thought-provoking questions which enable students to apply the concepts that they have learnt and find solutions.
- The book contains many questions beyond NCERT book and NCERT exemplar, so as to fully prepare students for various competitive exams.
- CBSE Sample Paper -2021-22 with answers has also been included in the book.
About the author