About the book
“Laboratory Manual Science” is a Practical Book meant for the students of class IX. This book explains the basic concepts, complete procedural steps and observations of experiments. It also includes sufficient number of Short answer Questions, Viva Voce Questions and Multiple Choice Questions to strengthen the understanding of the concepts elated to practical’s. The book has been thoroughly revised and prepared strictly according to latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE, New Delhi.
Salient features of the book
- Basic concepts related to each experiments are explained in a simple language.
- Experimental procedure for each experiments is given in step-wise manner.
- Properly labelled diagrams are given in each experiment.
- Necessary precautions to be actually followed during the course of the experiment are added.
- Use of S.I. units is explained.
- Viva voce questions are arranged in the form of discussion between the teacher (T) and the students (S).
- Sufficient number of Short Answer Questions on Practical Skills have been added as per the design of the Question Paper.
About the author