About the book
It gives us immense pleasure to present the Revised Edition of Introductory Microeconomics for class 11th for students as well as teachers of CBSE and other boards following the same pattern. The book has been thoroughly revised and updated according to the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE.
Some salient features of the book are:
- The subject matter has been simplied and presented in a manner to help students develop conceptual understanding.
- All concepts have been systematically explained through the use of diagrams, schedules and examples.
- The analysis in each chapter has been prepared in a step by step manner.
- A large number of solved as well as unsolved questions are given at the end of each chapter to help the students practice and evaluate their understanding.
- Objective Type Questions – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), True or False, Fill in the Blanks, Match the following, Very Short Questions with answers have been given after every chapter. In addition, questions involving High Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) have also been included.
- Case Based/Source Based, Reason-Assertion and Competency Based Questions have been included as per the latest CBSE Examination Guidelines.
- A Sample Project Work has been included for the reference of the students.
- This book completely covers the NCERT and CBSE supplementary reading material.
About the author