About the book
Salient features of the book:
- Keeping in mind the age group of the students, the matter has been divided into sections and sub-sections so that the students can learn at their own pace.
- All new concepts have been developed by class-activity method. The practical hand-on experience of these activities will enable the students to visualize and develop a deeper understanding of the concepts.
- Results, wherever possible, have been verified by lab activity method.
- Questions in the form of Fill in the blanks, True/False statements and Multiple Choice Questions, given under the heading ‘Mental Maths’, Have been added for the objective assessment of the concepts.
- In addition to standard questions, some Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions have been included to enhance the analytical thinking of the students.
- Each chapter is followed by a Summary which recapitulates the new terms, concepts and results.
- The last section ‘Check Your Progress’, acts as a Unit Test.
- Model Question Papers, given at various places, will serve as means for revision and preparation for the exam.
About the author