About the book
The ICSE Understanding Computer Studies series has been written considering the rapid growth of Information Technology in and around the World. The series from Class I to Class V has been prepared keeping in mind the learning capacity of the child. It has been upgraded with Windows 10 and MS-Office 2016.
The salient features of the series ‘ICSE Understanding Computer Studies’ for Classes I and II are:
- The series has been written in a lucid language with plenty of pictures.
- It has been prepared in a graded form to introduce the fundamentals concepts to children first and then gradually build-up the knowledge of various concepts.
- Each chapter contains a variety of questions.
- ‘Knowledge Corner’ gives an additional information about the concepts.
- ‘Activity’ reinforce the concepts learnt in the chapter.
- ‘Chapter at a Glance’ helps in summarizing the chapter.
About the author