About the book
ICSE PRACTICAL CHEMISTRY is a laboratory manual for the students of class X. This book describes all the experiments of latest syllabus designed and prescribed by ICSE, New Delhi. Each experiment described in this manual has been verified in the chemistry laboratory.
Salient Features of the Book
- Direct description of the experiment.
- Experimental steps with detailed observations and dedcutions0
- Chemical reactions involved in the tests of ions.
- summary of the tests.
- Viva voce in the form of discussion between the teacher (T) and students (S) on practical skills.
- A large number of Experimental assignments on the Examination pattern
- Questions on practical skills for theory paper
About the author