About the book
Salient features of the book are:
- Keeping in mind the age group of the students, the matter has been supported by the pictures and diagrams.
- All new concepts have been developed by class-activity method.
- Care has been taken to maintain the continuity of the subject matter.
- At the end of every chapter Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and True/False statements are given under the heading ‘Mental Maths’.
- Interesting facts are given under the heading ‘Do You Know?’.
- Test Papers based on 2 to 3 chapters are given at proper places.
- The 360-degree Holistic Progress Card has been designed to cover assessments of all stakeholders in a child’s learning process. It includes Self-Assessment, Peer-Assessment, Parent’s-Assessment and Teacher’s-Assessment. Thus, this progress card has been thoughtfully created to bridge the gap between school-learning and home-learning.
About the author