About the book
Some important features of this ‘Practical book‘ are:
- Practicals are written according to the actual requirements in the practical classes.
- The information related to practicals is arranged in systematic, logical and simple manner.
- Experiments are supplemented with self-explanatory illustrations.
- Viva-voce questions given at the end of each experiment greatly supplement the theory on which the experiment is based.
- Valuable information on selection, planning and writing projects is given. A few model projects have also been included.
About the author