About the book
CUET (UG) Economics/Business Economics is a reference practice book which is strictly based on the CUET (UG) Syllabus prescribed by National Testing Agency (NTA). The content of the book has been written in a language which is easy to comprehend and learn. Real life examples, diagrams and flow charts have been used in all the chapters to facilitate conceptual understanding. It also provides chapterwise ready notes which will allow the students to prepare well for their CUET (UG) examination.
The teaching experience of the authors has helped them better understand the academic notes of the students. They have used their experience to design the book in a manner that will address the students academic concerns effectively.
Salient Features of the book
- Strictly based on the syllabus prescribed by NTA.
- Content explanation with real-life examples.
- Chapterwise ready notes (simple language, easy to comprehend and learn).
- Diagrams and flow charts for better conceptual understanding.
- Definition of key terms and sequence of events.
- Case study- Case/Source based integrated questions along with answers (as per NTA Mock Paper).
- Practice Questions (with answers).
- Practice Sample Papers (with answers).
The authors are extremely grateful to the almighty for blessing them with wonderful colleagues, loving parents, supportive family and friends who have made this endeavor possible. Their unconditional support is beyond words.
About the author