Business Statistics Semester IV of BBA (2nd year) (K.U. & C.D.L.U. Sirsa)
Ruchi Sharma, S.C. Sharma, Veena Jain
About the book
Some features of book are:
- Each chapter of the book has been sub-divided into several parts and exercise of practical questions has been given after each sub-part for the convenience of the students.
- Exercise questions have been arranged in the following order:
- Practical questions after each sub-parts of the chapter, however, given after the completion of each chapter.
- Practical questions based on the complete chapter have been given again in the mix order thereafter so as to ensure complete understanding of the chapter by the students.
- Short answer type questions both Theoretical and Practical have also been given.
- The readers of the book will find perfect accuracy with regards to formulae and answers of the questions given in the exercises.
- Question paper of 2011 has been given at the end.
- Questions of B.B.A. and B.Com II for the last several years of K.U. and M.D.University have been included in the illustrations as well as in the exercise questions.
- The exercises of Chapter on Probability, Hypothesis Testing of Large and Small Samples, Chi-square (X2) have been fully solved in the appendices. The students are advised to use them as a matter of last resort.
- Computation of statistical techniques with Microsoft Excel has also been given in Chapter 8.
- We hope that the book will prove useful to both students and teachers. Suggestions for the improvement of the book will be warmly acknowledged.
About the author