About the book
The book has been prepared in question-answer form and intends to serve as a complete study material in Science for Class X students. The main objective of the book is to provide students with step-by-step module to prepare well for the examinations.
The salient features of Mentor in Science are:
- A detailed summary of important concepts covered in the textbook has been given at the beginning of each chapter.
- Complete solutions to NCERT intext questions, Textbook Exercises as well as Exercises from the Book EXEMPLAR have been included.
- Important additional questions and numerical problems of varying difficulty level have been incorporated in each chapter.
- Questions form CBSE latest Examination paper and Sample Paper have been added with answers.
- The questions have been arranged systematically in MCQs, Assertion-Reason type, very short answer type, short answer type and long answer type questions.
- Case based questions have also been included in each chapter.
- The length of the answers has been especially kept in mind to enable students to write accordingly in the examinations.
- The language has been kept simple and lucid for the clear understanding.
- Neatly labelled colourful diagrams have been included wherever required.
About the author