About the book
This edition of the book has been revised and updated strictly according to the latest syllabus, prescribed by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
The book has several unique features which make it distinct from other available books on Accountancy.
Some of the special features of the book are:
- The book has been written in a simple language keeping in view the standard of Class XI students. This book will also be of great use to those students who are just beginning to learn the subject of Accountancy.
- A number of illustrations have been given in each chapter and these have been solved in such manner that students can easily understand them.
- Practical questions given at the end of each chapter are strictly in the serial order of the illustrations. Answers and hints to solve the questions have been given at the end of each question. We are very much confident that after doing the illustrations can themselves solve the practical questions.
- The book contains Assertion-Reason, True-False, Fill in the Blanks, Multiple Choice, essay-type, short-answer type, objective type and practical questions at the end of each chapter so that students may test their understanding of the chapter.
- Weightage to each topic has been given according to the marks allotted to it by the CBSE.
- Accuracy is one of the main features of the book.
About the author