About the book
Features of the series:
- Beyond the text in chapters make students aware about interesting facts beyond the textbook.
- Let UsShare in between the text helps children to self-assess themselves.
- Activities after important topics gives hands-on experience and practice.
- Answer Time as the end of each chapter includes objective and subjective type questions.
- Picture-based questions of the Answer Time section build-up visual interpretation skills and through this, the concept of Art Integration has been weaved into the series.
- Think and Answer questions develop a sense of reaspincibility towards the environment.
- Brain Teaser includes application-based questions that motivate students to think critically.
- Life Skills encourange the students to develop a feeling of belongingness towards the world.
- Fun Time includes tasks that assess recalling abilities of the students in a joyous way.
About the author