CBSE Accountancy Syllabus 2015-16 Class XII
June 02, 2015
As per the CBSE syllabus for the academic session 2015-16 class XII:
1. Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP) should be taught as under Section 62 (1) of the Companies Act, 2013.
2. Under the chapter 'Redemption of Debentures':
- Create Debenture Redemption Reserve @ 25% (instead on 50%) as per Section 71 (4) of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Invest 15% of the face value of debentures to be redeemed towards Debentures Redemption Investment as per rule 18 (7) of the Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Rules, 2014.
3. 'Issue of shares at discount' should not be taught as under Section 53 of the Companies Act, 2013, companies would no longer be permitted to issue shares at a discount.
Students who purchased their books 'Accountancy Class XII Part-A' before April 15th, 2015 are requested to download the free PDF supplement that includes the updated version of the chapter DRR and ESOP.