Corporate Accounting Semester III of B.Com II (GJU, Hisar)
1st Edition ₹695
Authors: D.K. Goel, Shelly Goel
Published by: Avichal Publishing Company
Some of the special features of the book are:
- Entire book has been modified as per Schedule III of the Companies Act.
- A number of illustrations have been given in each chapter and these have been solved in such a simple manner that students can easily understand them.
- Practical questions given at the end of each chapter are strictly in the serial order of the illustrations. Answer and hints to solve the questions have been given at the end of each question. We are very much confident that after doing the illustrations, students can themselves solve the [practical questions independently.
- The book contains a large number of practical questions at the end of each chapter, so that students may test their understanding of the chapter.
- Accuracy is one of the main features of the book.
Share your review
More about this book's authors
Prof. D.K. Goel started his teaching career in 1968 at Vaish College, Rohtak where he taught Accountancy and Accountancy related subjects to Undergraduate and Post Graduate students. During this career, he has been associated with various other Universities and State Education Boards as faculty member for drafting syllabus, question papers and other teaching material. Till date, Mr. Goel has authored more than 60 books in Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Financial Management and Management Accounting. He also conducts workshops for Accountancy teachers of CBSE/ISC affiliated schools- which now number 150+ pan-India. Prof. D. K. Goel is a Gold Medalist from Punjab University. He received his Masters degree from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University.
M.Com., B.Ed., F.C.A.