Textbook of Computer Science with Python Class- XII
1st Edition ₹695
Authors: V.K. Pandey, D.K. Dey
Published by: Avichal Publishing Company
The book, Textbook of Computer Science with Python, for class XII has a number of special features. Some of them are mentioned as under:
- It aims at providing an in-depth understanding of the CBSE curriculum.
- It focuses on teaching the Python language to help students learn programming concepts and develop problem solving skills.
- The contents of each chapter are consolidated under In this chapter that will guide the readers to know all about the chapter before they go into the details.
- It includes numerous easy-to-understand solved programs, flow charts, self-explanatory diagrams and other tools.
- Each chapter contains adequate illustrations so that the students can get in-depth knowledge of the subject.
- The syntax and keywords used in each chapter are highlighted throughout in the discussion to make the book more comprehensive.
- The definitions and important concepts have been presented separately through definition boxes, Note boxes and Just to Know boxes respectively.
- Each chapter consists of tested, debugged and error-free Python codes with screenshots.
- Each chapter contains Chapter at a Glance for easy recall of important terms and concepts.
- End of the chapter contains Multiple Choice Questions, Assertion-Reason questions, Case based questions, conceptual questions, short answer type questions, and programming practice questions.
- This book is an amalgamation of description of theories, mathematical deduction, and pictorial depiction with diagram and exercises for practicing. In short, the book is a thorough explanation of the advanced Python Programming principles such as creating and importing many Python libraries, designing Python data structure (stack and queues), and establishing Python-MySQL connection.
Share your review
More about this book's authors
Vijay Kumar Pandey vast experience in teaching Computer Science and Information Technology. He has served as Senior Demonstrator in Digital and Microprocessor Laboratory at M.V.J. College of Engineering, Bengaluru. He had also been a Lecturer at the Department of Computer Science and Electronics at Acharya Polytechnic in Bengaluru.
He has been working as Coordinator in the faculty of Computer Science at Rajendra Vidyalaya, Jamshedpur for the last 20 years. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Dilip Kumar Dey is a senior faculty member at Rajendra Vidyalaya, Jamshedpur. He has been teaching Mathematics and Computer Science/Computer Applications for the last 25 years.
After graduating in B.Sc., he did his B.Ed from Loyola College of Education, Jamshedpur and Diploma in Computer Science from a unit of M.R.N. Society, Kolkata. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com