Applied Mathematics, Class-XI
Average rating Read all reviews
3rd Edition ₹580
Authors: M L Aggarwal, Neeraj Raj Jain
Published by: Avichal Publishing Company
Salient features of the book
- The subject matter has been treated systematically and presented in a coherent and interesting manner.
- The theory has been explained in simple language and includes many examples from real life situations. Emphasis has been laid on basic facts, concepts, terms, principles and on the application of various concepts.
- Carefully selected examples consist of detailed step-by-step solution. A number of solved examples are included in each section so that the students are well prepared to tackle all the problems given in exercises.
- An attempt has been made to make the book user friendly-matter is well spaced out and given in a bigger type size. Also, the matter has been divided into sections and subsections so that the students can learn at their own pace.
- Multiple Choice and Fill in the Blank Questions have been framed in a manner such that they holistically cover all the concepts covered in the chapter and also, prepare students for the competitive exams.
- Teaching material provided by CBSE has been taken care of.
Reviews by our readers
Precise Detailed Book
Good book, precise no. of questions and examples, good level of questions, overall great content.
By Anoop on Aug. 13, 2020
Share your review
More about this book's authors
Neeraj Raj Jain
Neeraj Raj, M.Sc., B.Ed., Jain started his career in 1996 as a teacher of mathematics at Lucknow Public School, Lucknow where he taught classes 6th to 12th. Later, he was promoted as the Head of Department in the same institution.
He worked for two and a half years as the vice principal of Chiranjeev Bharti School, Lucknow. Since December 2008, Jain has been teaching Mathematics at LRSS Inter College (Banthra), Lucknow (after being selected by U.P Intermediate Education Service Selection Board).
Neeraj Raj Jain also guides and prepares students for different engineering entrance examinations.
He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.