Pharmacology for Pharmacy Students
1st Edition ₹425
Authors: Dr. S.K. Srivastava, Dr. Rohan Srivastava
Published by: Avichal Publishing Company
Some of the salient features :
- The content is well organized in 14 chapters and written in simple language.
- The basic concepts have been classified in each chapter with generalizatios for better understanding and mechanism has been explained briefly in simple language.
- The emphasis is given on prototype and commonly used drugs with brief description relevant to pharmacy students.
- The clinical uses of commonly used drugs have been mentioned briefly with explaination/justification wherever applicable.
- The adverse drug reactions specific to a drug or group of drugs have been mentioned as relevant.
- Important notes have been mentioned throughout the text to highlight certain generalizations and key points.
- The important facts and reasoning commonly asked in examination have been given throught the text.
- The relevant drug interactions have been described precisely.
Share your review
More about this book's authors
Dr. S.K. Srivastava
Professor and Head, Department of Pharmacology, Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research (SMIMER) and SMIMER Hospital, Surat. He obtained both MBBS and MD (Pharmacology) Degrees from the King George’s Medical College (upgraded to CSM Medical University), Lucknow (UP). An eminent teacher with teaching experience of about 24 years, he has been an examiner for both undergraduate and postgraduate examinations in various Medical Colleges. He was awarded “C L Malhotra Research Prize” for the Best Paper in Pharmacology in 1997.