Physiology For Homeopathy (Set of 2 vols.)
1st Edition ₹995
Authors: Dr. A.K. Jain
Published by: Avichal Publishing Company
Some of the salient features of the book are:
- A rapid preview has been presented to help the readers to have a bird's eye view of the chapter's content.
- Specific learning objectives (i.e. must-know areas of the study) have been added for the subjects.
- Well labelled diagrams, flow charts and summarizing tables have been incorporated to make learning easier.
- Highlighting of important terms has been done by using italics, bold letters of pin-pointig important notes.
- New and modern concepts have been incorporated, simplified and presented.
- Many study questions and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) have been incorporated at the end of each chapter.
- Many clinical pictures have also been incorporated for better understanding of the clinical concepts.
- The text has been presnted to enable the student to attempt any questions in the form of objective type, multiple choice or essay type after going through the book.
- The book has been presented in two volumes for students' convenience.
- This textbook contains 200 tables, more than 1400 study questions, about 2400 MCQs and 800 figures including flowcharts.
Share your review
More about this book's authors
Dr. A.K. Jain
Director Professor and Head, Dept. of Physiology at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. Dr. Jain has been teaching Physiology for the last forty years. Apart from He has also worked in institutions of repute like All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi and Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. Dr. Jain has published a number of papers in various scientific journals of repute and has authored around 46 books with 25 titles till date in the subject of Physiology for students in health related professions ‘viz’ MBBS, MD, Dentistry, Nursing, Occupational and Physical Therapy and Pharmacy students. He has the unique distinction of being honoured with many prestigious awards.