APC Mentor in Science Class- IX
1st Edition ₹395
Published by: Arya Publishing Company
The salient features of Mentor in Science are:
- Complete solutions to NCERT Intext questions, Textbook questions as well as Exemplar Exercises have been included.
- A summary of important concepts covred in the textbook has been given at the beginning of each chapter.
- Important additional questions and neumerical problems of varying difficulty level have been incorporated at the end of each chapter.
- The questions have been arranged systematically in very short answers type, short answer type and long answer type questions.
- The length of the answers has been especially kept in mind to enable students to write accordingly in the examinations.
- The language has been kept simple for a better understanding of the text.
- Neatly labelled colourful diagrams have been included wherever required.
For Practical Based Questions of 12 marks a separate book Laboratory Manual in Science is available. This book explains the basic concepts, complete procedural steps and observations of experiments. Sufficient number of short answer questions are also given at the end of each experiment.