Business Studies (Including Objective Type Questions and Project Work) Class- XII
Average rating Read all reviews
3rd Edition ₹550
Authors: Alka Dhawan
Published by: Avichal Publishing Company
This book has been envisioned, keeping in view my teaching experience of over two decades which continues to provide me with an opportunity to develop a firsthand understanding about the varied needs of the students.
- The content and layout of each chapter seeks to foster both understanding and application skills of the students.
- Sufficient flowcharts and diagrams have been provided in the chapters to facilitate visual learning and serve as a useful tool in learning and revising the key concepts.
- A crossword has been provided for each chapter to help the students to gauge their level of understanding of the core concepts in an enjoyable manner.
- An exhaustive question bank has been provided at the end of each chapter, containing NCERT questions, practice assignments, previous year's CBSE board papers and sample papers to provide complete resource material to the students at one place to enhance the competency of the students in the subject.
- The sample projects have also been included in the book with an objective to support the students in their endeavour towards developing meaningful projects.
Iam hopeful that the book proves to be useful to both the students and the teachers.
Reviews by our readers
Business Studies (Including Project Work and Objective Type Questions) Class- XII
By Uttam Nag on April 13, 2020
V have prescribed for our class 11
A good bk
By Nalini.N on April 14, 2020
This book very helpful for preparation of case study
By Shri prakash pandey on April 24, 2020
By Great Book on Nov. 8, 2019
I am a PGT commerce
By Vivekanand Dwivedi on Jan. 20, 2021
Pdf of business studies of alka Dhawan mam
Because it is the best I easily understand this book language and its case study very tricky which I want
By Piyush swaroop on April 28, 2022
Share your review
More about this book's authors
M. Phil (Management), M.Com. B.Ed. Honours Diploma in Systems Management