Introductory Microeconomics (Including Project Work) Class-XI
Average rating Read all reviews
13th Edition ₹360
Authors: B.L. Gupta, Parag Gupta
Published by: Arya Publications
Some salient features of the book are:
- The subject matter has been simplied and presented in a manner to help students develop conceptual understanding.
- All concepts have been systematically explained through the use of diagrams, schedules and examples.
- The analysis in each chapter has been prepared in a step by step manner.
- A large number of solved as well as unsolved questions are given at the end of each chapter to help the students practise and evaluate their understanding.
- Objective Type Questions - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and True or False with answers have been given after every chapter. In addition, questions involving High Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) have also been included.
- A sample Project Work has been included for the reference of the students.
- This book completely covers the NCERT and CBSE supplementary reading material.
We hope that the book would be really helpful to the suggestions.
Reviews by our readers
Best book for class 11
This is the best refresher for class 11 students covering all topics with very simple language and effective diagrams and schedules
By Rubina Kapoor on June 4, 2020
Share your review
More about this book's authors
Former Reader Department of Economics Swami Shraddhanand College University of Delhi, Delhi