This book ‘Complete Medical Physiology’ attempts to summarize the current state of knowledge about the functional organization of the human body. It furnishes the fundamental principles and underlying facts of human physiology for students in various disciplines of medical profession.
Some of the salient features of the book are:
1. A rapid preview has been presented to help the readers to have a bird’s eye view of the chapter’s content.
2. Well labelled diagrams, flow charts clinical pictures and summarizing tables have been incorporated to make learning easier.
3. Highlighting of important terms has been done by using italics, bold letters or pin-pointing important notes.
4. New concepts and latest developments have been included.
5. The text has been so presented that the student would find it easy to attempt any questions in the form of objective type, multiple choice or essay type after going through the book.
6. Study questions at the end of each chapter have been included as per guidelines issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
7. Applied aspects of clinically related topics have been discussed.
8. Handy and student friendly, the book makes learning of the subject very interesting.
ISBN number : 978-81-7739-505-1
Avichal Publishing Company
Price: INR 995
Currently not available for this book
Dr. A.K. Jain: Director Professor and Head, Dept. of Physiology at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. Dr. Jain has been teaching Physiology for the last forty years. Apart from He has also worked in institutions of repute like All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi and Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. Dr. Jain has published a number of papers in various scientific journals of repute and has authored around 46 books with 25 titles till date in the subject of Physiology for students in health related professions ‘viz’ MBBS, MD, Dentistry, Nursing, Occupational and Physical Therapy and Pharmacy students. He has the unique distinction of being honoured with many prestigious awards.