Essentials of MD/DNB Physiology Practical Examination
1st Edition ₹625
Authors: Dr. A.K. Jain
Published by: Arya Publications
The book Essentials of MD/DNB Physiology Practical Examination emphasises on the need for quantitative as well as qualitative improvements in human physiology experiments along with its clinical correlates. It is in line with the new curriculum policy of the Medical Council of India (MCI) for MD and DNB students.
Some of the salient features of this book are:
1. It furnishes basic information about physiology experiments and emphasises on every aspect evenly and their application in clinical medicine.
2. Well-labelled diagrams, pictures and graphs/records depicting analysis and reasoning have been provided.
3. Important viva-voce questions with answers are given at the end of each practical.
4. List of frequently asked spots in the examination has been placed at the end in a separate appendix. Additional spots as charts/graphs/clinical problems have been described separately along with relevant questions.
5. The topic Special Investigation (Haematology and Biochemistry Exercises) has been described in detail.
6. Commonly asked long and short cases based on Animal and Human Experiments have been described authentically.
7. It also furnishes the contributions of Indian scientists and Nobel laureates in the field of Physiology.
8. Statistical analysis of thesis and/or research work as well as approach towards the MD/DNB Physiology practical examination has been discussed.
Share your review
More about this book's authors
Dr. A.K. Jain
Director Professor and Head, Dept. of Physiology at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. Dr. Jain has been teaching Physiology for the last forty years. Apart from He has also worked in institutions of repute like All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi and Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. Dr. Jain has published a number of papers in various scientific journals of repute and has authored around 46 books with 25 titles till date in the subject of Physiology for students in health related professions ‘viz’ MBBS, MD, Dentistry, Nursing, Occupational and Physical Therapy and Pharmacy students. He has the unique distinction of being honoured with many prestigious awards.