Human Physiology for BDS
6th Edition ₹895
Authors: Dr. A.K. Jain
Published by: Avichal Publishing Company
The additional sailent features of the book are:
- The entire text has been thoroighly revised and updatedwith incorporation of new relevant information at appropriate places.
- Specific learning objectives i.e. must know areas of the study have also been added.
- More study questions, coloured figures, flow charts and tables have been added for easy understanding.
- More multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) have been added at the end of each chapter. This would faciliate self-assesment and quick review of the text. It will also help students in the preparation of various competitive examinations.
- Many more clinical pictures have also been added for better understanding of clinical concepts.
- A quick preview has been given at the beginning of each chapter.
- Important issues have been highlighted by using italics, bold letters or pin-pointing important notes in boxes.
- A detailed index has been meticulously prepared to search out any text content easily.
- This book contains 81 tables, more than 350 study questions, about 800 MCQs and 400 figures including flow charts.
I strongly feel that my students are my teachers and their healthy suggestion/criticism will be of great help in future improvement of this textbook.
Share your review
More about this book's authors
Dr. A.K. Jain
Director Professor and Head, Dept. of Physiology at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. Dr. Jain has been teaching Physiology for the last forty years. Apart from He has also worked in institutions of repute like All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi and Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. Dr. Jain has published a number of papers in various scientific journals of repute and has authored around 46 books with 25 titles till date in the subject of Physiology for students in health related professions ‘viz’ MBBS, MD, Dentistry, Nursing, Occupational and Physical Therapy and Pharmacy students. He has the unique distinction of being honoured with many prestigious awards.