Manual of Practical Biochemistry for MBBS
Average rating Read all reviews
4th Edition ₹400
Authors: Dr. S.K. Gupta, Dr. Veena Singh Ghalaut, Dr. Anju Jain
Published by: Arya Publishing Company
This book ‘Manual of Practical Biochemistry for MBBS’ has been prepared according to the new competency based NMC (MCI) based curriculum for MBBS Students.
Salient features of this book are:
• In concurrence with the new CBME curriculum for biochemistry practicals
• The clinico-biochemical correlations have been explained in a lucid manner
• Twenty six case histories have been included to explain the clinical relevance of biochemical investigations
• New chapter have been added to explain the various biochemical techniques used in diagnostics.
• Viva voce questions help in easy recapitulation of the concepts covered in the chapter.
Reviews by our readers
good practical book
By sani musa on March 5, 2020
Share your review
More about this book's authors
Dr. S.K. Gupta
(M.D.), Director Professor, at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has been teaching medical biochemistry to B.D.S., M.B.B.S., and M.D. students for over thirty years. He is very well aware of the students' requirement as he is an examiner for many universities for MBBS and MD examinations and an expert in interview boards for appointment of residents and faculty positions.
Dr. Veena Singh Ghalaut
Professor and Head, Department of Biochemistry, Pt. B.D. Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak (Haryana)
Dr. Anju Jain
Director Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi