Some of the additional salient features of this manual are:
1. The whole text has been thoroughly revised and presented.
2. All the experiments in each unit are classified into two groups:
(i) as student exercises; which a students should be able to perform independently and
(ii) to demonstrate/observe under close staff supervision.
3. More diagrams, pictures and graphs/records depicting analysis and reasoning have been added.
4. A new unit-Approach to practical examination has been furnished with some example. This will be of great 'help' to the students during their university examination subsequently.
5. The manual contains 600 diagrams and pictures. These will help the students in easy reproducibility and understanding of the subject better.
ISBN number : 978-81-7855-846-2
Price: INR 595
Currently not available for this book
Dr. A.K. Jain: Director Professor and Head, Dept. of Physiology at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. Dr. Jain has been teaching Physiology for the last forty years. Apart from He has also worked in institutions of repute like All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi and Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. Dr. Jain has published a number of papers in various scientific journals of repute and has authored around 46 books with 25 titles till date in the subject of Physiology for students in health related professions ‘viz’ MBBS, MD, Dentistry, Nursing, Occupational and Physical Therapy and Pharmacy students. He has the unique distinction of being honoured with many prestigious awards.