• According to latest Syllabus
• Every chapter is developed in a logical, feasible and interesting way.
• Emphasis on making Mathematical concepts clear and understandable.
• Sufficient number of solved examples which are 'easy to tough'.
• Use of clear and easy language.
• Sufficient number of questions for the practice of the students.
• Inclusion of graphs and diagrams at appropriate places.
• Inclusion of questions asked in Board Exams.
• Chapter Test at the end of every chapter for the self-evaluation of the students.
• Illustrative examples and questions for practice for the Competitive Examinations.
ISBN number : 978-81-7855-752-6
Price: INR 210
Currently not available for this book
M.L. Aggarwal: M.L. Aggarwal retired from DAV College, Jalandhar in 1996 after teaching mathematics to students of classes XII to M.Sc. for more than three decades. He has written more than three dozen books for classes VI to XII based on ISC/ICSE and CBSE syllabi and for higher education. He was conferred with the Distinguish Author Award by the Federation of Educational Publishers in India in 2014.
Neeraj Raj Jain: Neeraj Raj, M.Sc., B.Ed., Jain started his career in 1996 as a teacher of mathematics at Lucknow Public School, Lucknow where he taught classes 6th to 12th. Later, he was promoted as the Head of Department in the same institution.
He worked for two and a half years as the vice principal of Chiranjeev Bharti School, Lucknow. Since December 2008, Jain has been teaching Mathematics at LRSS Inter College (Banthra), Lucknow (after being selected by U.P Intermediate Education Service Selection Board).
Neeraj Raj Jain also guides and prepares students for different engineering entrance examinations.
He can be reached at email@example.com.