Accountancy Class- XI
Average rating Read all reviews
18th Edition ₹680
Authors: D.K. Goel, Rajesh Goel, Shelly Goel
Published by: Arya Publications
Some of the special features of the book are :
• The book has been written in a simple language keeping in view the standard of Class XI students. This book will also be of great use to those students who are just beginning to learn the subject of Accountancy.
• A number of illustrations have been given in each chapter and these have been solved in such a simple manner that students can easily understand them.
• Practical questions given at the end of each chapter are strictly in the serial order of the illustrations. Answers and hints to solve the questions have been given at the end of each question. We are very much confident that after doing the illustrations, students can themselves solve the practical questions.
• The book contains essay-type, short-anwer type, objective type and practical questions at the end of each chapter so that students may test their understanding of the chapter.
• Weightage to each topic has been given according to the marks allotted to it by the CBSE.
• Accuracy is one of the main features of the book.
Reviews by our readers
For helping student in better way
By Saumya srivastava on Oct. 11, 2017
By Alok Patel on Jan. 10, 2017
By Justin on Sept. 25, 2019
By Poorvi on Sept. 12, 2019
I like this book it helps me
By Mayuri jain on Nov. 25, 2019
Very helpful book
By Raja Singh on Nov. 3, 2019
By Arju khan on March 15, 2017
By riya on July 20, 2017
By naman on Nov. 15, 2019
By luxmi on Nov. 6, 2017
By Sakshi Negi on Aug. 11, 2018
Best of all
By Dhruv agarwal on May 6, 2020
By Kunalchauhan on July 10, 2018
Share your review
More about this book's authors
Prof. D.K. Goel started his teaching career in 1968 at Vaish College, Rohtak where he taught Accountancy and Accountancy related subjects to Undergraduate and Post Graduate students. During this career, he has been associated with various other Universities and State Education Boards as faculty member for drafting syllabus, question papers and other teaching material. Till date, Mr. Goel has authored more than 60 books in Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Financial Management and Management Accounting. He also conducts workshops for Accountancy teachers of CBSE/ISC affiliated schools- which now number 150+ pan-India. Prof. D. K. Goel is a Gold Medalist from Punjab University. He received his Masters degree from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University.
M.Com., B.Ed., F.C.A.